- Girl, 12, boy, 12, and boy, 13, suffered ‘a violent reaction from eating jelly sweets’
- A fourth 12-year-old boy was taken to hospital by his family as a precaution
- South East Coast Ambulance rushed to a parade of shops in Epsom, Surrey
- Found 3 children vomiting uncontrollably and falling in and out of consciousness
- Were taken to hospital by ambulance where all four will remain overnight
Four children have been taken to hospital after eating jelly sweets containing cannabis which left them vomiting uncontrollably in a Surrey commuter town.
A 12-year-old girl, a 12-year-old boy and a boy aged 13 suffered ‘a violent reaction from eating jelly sweets that they believed contained cannabis’, Surrey Police said.
A fourth 12-year-old boy was taken to hospital by his family as a precaution because he is also believed to have eaten the sweets in Epsom.