WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. — A Williamsville man who teaches at a Buffalo high school has been accused of selling marijuana for as long as 20 years, according to a federal criminal complaint.
Investigators found weapons and explosives at 52-year-old Michael Masecchia’s home following a search warrant executed Friday, according to a news release Thursday from U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Investigators seized seven homemade explosives, marijuana, marijuana paraphernalia and $27,950 in cash, according to the complaint which was filed Wednesday in federal court. The cash was hidden in clothing and bound with rubber bands, according to the complaint.
- Two rifles, five shotguns, and a pistol
- Various ammunition for the firearms
- Seven homemade explosives
- Three Mason jars containing marijuana
- Various steroids in liquid and tablet form
- Hypodermic needles
- THC edibles
- Cannabis syrup
- Two grams of a white powder suspected to be cocaine
- Suspected hashish
- A digital scale
- Numerous plastic bags and small bottles containing marijuana
- Four cell phones