We apologize for the brand awareness campaign here.. if we had a $ for everytime they mention the word CHLOE!!!
CBD is even making its way into the culinary scene. Vegan restaurant and brand by CHLOE is joining the bandwagon with Feelz by CHLOE, a CBD-infused line of treats (cupcakes, granola, brownies, mini pies, push pops, beverages, and more) that’ll make you a believer in the powers of CBD. And, yes, there are some legit, science-backed health benefits of CBD: It can be beneficial for pain (check out Kristen Bell’s choice of CBD cream for sore muscles), inflammation, insomnia, mood disorders, and even in treatment for epilepsy and seizures.
Sadly, you have to be in New York City to snag Feelz by CHLOE at one of the Sweets by CHLOE locations—or after October 14, you can snag it at by CHLOE locations too—but, thanks to this recipe, you can whip up some of their CBD-infused granola right at home.
You’ll need a bunch of normal granola-making ingredients—plus CBD oil, of course. By CHLOE partnered with luxury CBD company Toast to make their treats, but you can use any CBD oil you like. (Note: When choosing a CBD oil, make sure that it comes from an ethically transparent seller and is organically grown. Not sure where to start? Try oil from one of these CBD wellness brands.)
“Rainbowey Hempey Granolaey” CBD Granola Recipe
Makes: 6 to 8 servings
- 2 1/2 lbs organic rolled oats
- 1/2 lb organic cane sugar
- 1 oz soy oil
- 2 oz brown rice flour
- 1/2 oz whole flaxseed
- 1 1/2 oz hemp seeds
- 1/2 oz molasses
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 lbs dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 oz CBD oil
- Colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine rolled oats, cane sugar, soy oil, brown rice flour, flaxseed, hemp seeds, molasses, and salt in a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread out in one even layer onto a parchment-lined sheet pan and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, mixing every 10 minutes to ensure even cooking for that golden crunch.
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- Place glass mixing bowl over the pot. Do not let the bowl and the water touch.
- Add chocolate and melt, stirring frequently, until silky and smooth. Remove from heat and add CBD Oil. Mix well to combine.
- When granola is out of the oven, drizzle with melted chocolate and add sprinkles to coat as desired. Let cool until chocolate hardens. Store in airtight container up to one week.