WAKEFIELD, Mass., July 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ –PRESS RELEASE– Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA / OTCQX: CURLF), an international provider of consumer cannabis products, today announced that its select brand has launched “The Farmer’s Select” program, an ongoing series of limited-edition collaborations with licensed legacy farmers and diverse operators in California. In celebration of launch, Select’s second Elite Live collaboration is now available across the state in partnership with Delighted Farms, a state-of-the-art indoor farm managed by a team of legacy California growers.
The Farmer’s Select program reaffirms Curaleaf’s commitment to providing premium products to consumers while uplifting smaller craft operators across the Golden State. Select initiated its first Elite Live collaboration in April 2022 with Sonoma Hills Farm, a Sun+Earth certified cannabis farm nestled on 60-acres in Sonoma Valley. The limited-edition product line sold out in under two weeks and the partnership’s success empowered Curaleaf to explore more ways to support craft genetics grown by farmers engrained in California’s cannabis culture.
Select’s latest product collaboration transforms Delighted Farms’ top-quality, limited-batch cannabis flower into the same Select Elite Live Oil that customers know and love. The limited-edition product line is now available at dispensaries across California in three strains including Napali Sunrise (Sativa), Frozen Gushers (Hybrid) and Gas Pie (Indica).
“On behalf of the Select brand, we are proud to launch The Farmer’s Select program and reaffirm our commitment to creating an equitable cannabis industry where all can participate and hopefully, partner together to strengthen the industry,” said Matt Darin, CEO of Curaleaf. “This one-of-a-kind program not only connects cannabis industry leaders, but it also highlights skills of innovative growers, talented extractors and other vital figures that power California’s cannabis ecosystem.”
“Curaleaf and Select’s commitment to providing quality products aligns with Delighted’s commitment to producing premium, top-quality cannabis flower that honors the history and cannabis culture of California,” said Joshua Pritchard, Founder & CEO of Delighted Farms. “We’re excited to introduce our collaboration with Select, and we’re happy to help break the stigma of “us versus them” competition in the cannabis community. The spirit of the plant is about sharing and connecting, and partnerships based on quality lift up our industry. We look forward to crafting more premium products in the future.”
The Select Elite Live Delighted Farms collaboration is now available at dispensaries across California while supplies last. For more information on product availability, visit www.selectbetter.com/find-us or visit one of the participating retailers below.
- Airfield (San Jose, CA)
- Bloomerang (San Francisco, CA)
- Cannabis21+/SDRC (Ukiah, CA)
- Connected Cannabis Co (Sacramento, San Francisco and Stockton, CA)
- Haze San Jose (San Jose, CA)
- High Times (Oakland, Redding, Shasta Lake and Coalinga, CA)
- Joy Reserve (San Francisco, CA)
- Kolas/Cloud 9 (Sacramento, CA)
- Mission Organic (San Francisco, CA)
- Purple Lotus (San Jose, CA)
- Redwood Herbal Alliance (Santa Rosa, CA)
- The Bright Spot (Fairfield, CA)
- Velvet (Martinez, CA)
- Vibe by California (Sacramento, Stockton, Ukiah and Redding, CA)
- Cannabis21+/SDRC (Palm Desert, CA)
- Erba Pico (Los Angeles, CA)
- High Times (Blythe and San Bernardino, CA)
- Organic Greens Collective (Goleta, CA)
- Semilla (Sun Valley, CA)
- The Woods (West Hollywood, CA)
- Velvet Eagle Rock (Los Angeles, CA)
- Vibe by California (Palm Springs, CA)