The Daily Mail
- Tobias White, 35, died at Son Llatzer Hospital on Sunday after being in a coma
- He was restrained by bouncers and police after allegedly assaulting a doorman
- The incident took place at Boomerang nightclub in Magaluf last Tuesday
- It is thought a cocktail of alcohol and drugs may have contributed to his death
- Mr White is the brother of British cannabis millionaire Maximillian White
Police in Majorca are investigating the death of the brother of British cannabis millionaire Maximillian White.
Tobias White, 35, died at Son Llatzer Hospital on Sunday nearly a week after being admitted to intensive care and placed in an induced coma following an incident at a Magaluf nightclub.
He was restained forcefully by several bouncers and later members of the Spanish Civil Guard after he allegedly assaulted one of the doormen at popular nightspot Boomerang.
He is said to have been rushed to hospital after being sedated by a doctor at the scene.
The ongoing investigation is understood to be focusing on whether Mr White, whose famous elder sibling has made a fortune selling medicinal marijuana, consumed drugs before his hospitalisation in the early hours of last Tuesday morning and whether they played any part in his death.
Read full story at