In Stealthcare, VICE embeds with illegal growers and the patients they service, exploring the issues surrounding access to medicinal cannabis. These growers, essentially cannabis enthusiasts, often donate their product for little or no cost, at great personal risk. Scarred by jealous drug dealers, police raids and government persecution, these “Compassion Clubs” are forced to operate on the black market where they can deliver the medicine to sufferers.
September 25, 2019
February 26, 2019
October 26, 2018
- Police find marijuana field along Papua-PNG border
- Weed-loving parents name daughters Sativa and Indica after marijuana strains !
- Cannabis could make people more prone to false memories says article
- Cans suck the THC buzz out of pot drinks.
- Lasers Can Tell Hemp And Marijuana Apart With ‘100 Percent Accuracy,’ Scientists Reveal